Trip Name: Few Days of Heaven Tour
Trip Duration: 04 Days
Max. Altitude: 3,120m/10,240 ft (The Tiger Nest Monastery)
Best Season: March to May and September to November
Meal: Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Accommodation: Government approved 3 stars and Above
Transportation: Private car, van or bus (Depends on group size)
Trip Type: Private Tour
Day 01: Arrival at Paro (2250m) – Thimphu (2350m)
Day 02: Thimphu – Day tour to Punakha (1,310m) – Thimphu (2350m)
Day 03: Thimphu – Paro & Hike to Taktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’ (3120m)
Day 04: Paro – Depart
- Witness spectacular bird’s eye view of the Himalayas while flying in/out from Paro.
- Explore Paro exploding with colors and tradition.
- Guided city tour of the tiny capital Thimphu.
- Visit Taktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’- one of the most important monasteries in Bhutan.
- Punakha Dzong – the most beautiful monastery in Bhutan
- Kyichu Lhakhang – the oldest & most sacred shrines in Bhutan.
- Experience Bhutanese culture, tradition and lifestyles of simple country high up in the mountains.