Trip Name: Bhutan from India Border via Road Tour
Trip Duration: 06 Days
Max. Altitude: 3,120m/10,240 ft (The Tiger Nest Monastery)
Best Season: March to May and September to November
Meal: Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Accommodation: Government approved 3 stars and Above
Transportation: Private car, van or bus (Depends on group size)
Trip Type: Private Tour
Day 01: Arrive Phuentsholing (250m)
Day 02: Phuentsholing to Thimphu (2350m)
Day 03: Thimphu to Punakha (1310m)
Day 04: Punakha to Paro (2250m)
Day 05: In Paro – Hike to Taktsang Monastery ‘Tigers’ Nest’ (3120m)
Day 06: Paro to Phuentsholing (250m)
- Scenic drive from/to Phuentsholing into the Dragon Kingdom
- Visit the city of Paro exploding with colors and tradition.
- Guided city tour of the tiny capital Thimphu.
- Hike to the Taktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’ (3,120m) outskirts Paro.
- Short hike to Chimi Lakhang, en-route Thimphu to Paro.
- Dochu La (3,140m) pass commanding great mountain panorama of the eastern Himalayas.
- Experience Bhutanese culture, tradition and lifestyles.